CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Holy Spirit is kicking me into gear today!!

I have to get this down before I lose it. The most incredible thing just happened to me. Obviously God is calling me to lead a mission. On my way to work I was thinking about calling my church and talking to them about the nursery. I wanted to see if there were any items that they were in need of so that when I gather items in honor of Dallas in the next few months, I know what to ask for. Well as I was thinking about this, the announcer came on the radio for DMARC (DES moines area religious counsel--or better known as the food pantry) and how they are in need of some food donations. Almost instantly it hit me and I started thinking..." babies need food maybe I can gather formula." HERE is where it gets weird! If you don't think this was the Holy Spirit yelling at me then you are crazy lol! Right after I though about the formula supply issue, the announcer said that the biggest food shortage that DMARC is in need of is baby formula!!!! So I guess that settles it! I'm gathering baby formula in honor of my little Dallas. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

0 comments: