CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another Thanksgiving completed and moving towards Christmas.

We have officially made it through another Thanksgiving.  Another year to explore all of the things that we should be thankful for is approaching us.   This year I was able to really sit back and marvel at all of the things that I am grateful for.  It amazes me how one event can alter your entire life’s direction.  Before I was pregnant with Dallas, I wanted to just get my degree and move up the ladder in life.  I wanted to make a lot of money and that surely would satisfy my needs.  While I still follow the pursuit of money to an extent, I have also learned that there are other things in life that bring me absolute joy.  My son Tanner being one of them. 

He just turned 14, and every day I am amazed at what a respectful, honest, kind, and fun loving teenager I have.  He is just awesome.  NO other way to put it.   I promise, there are NO other children quite as awesome as he is.

Christmas is fast approaching now that the annual turkey day has commenced.  I do believe that a large portion of the gifts i will be giving this year will be hand made.  Not going to lie, I am broke.  Somehow life has come down on me like a boulder of financial obligations.  I have so much to pay for and so little money to pay it with.  It is frustrating.  Tyler is paying off some of his debt which has set us over a thousand bucks a month behind.  Which means, I have to make up what he doesn’t have available.  Needless to say we are a little stressed out.  If you can, and feel willing and able, please pray for our financial stability.  We need to get back on our feet and soon.  It is so hard living paycheck to paycheck. 

If only we could win the lottery….

0 comments: