CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Officially moving on, I think...

It is Sunday. Sunday after thanksgiving. My new nephew Mason will be a week old tomorrow. I still haven't met him, but I will. I am just going out of my way to do so. My due date has come and gone. I haven't cried in a week. Explain that?! There is only one clear, concise explanation as to why I have been strong in my weakest hours. God. Many have prayed, including myself. The Lord has held me up in the times where I was unable to hold myself. I think now that I have made it past the due date I cab start moving on. I hope. I love my son Dallas but it is time I get myself together and move forward for my son Tanner. My boys mean the world to me and I am worthless if all I do is mope and cry. Time to start smiling again...

0 comments: