CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

I just wanna be okay

I keep thinking back to my happier days...you know...back when I was single. I have really been struggling with the whole idea of spending the rest of my life unhappy. I have given two years to one man who is not right for me. Immediately before that, another two years to a man who was terrible for me but fun to be with, and shortly before than three years to a man that was my best friend, but not right for me either, and before that...many many years back and forth with another man who was terribly mean to me. When am I going to take time for me? I have wasted fourteen years of my life OVER HALF OF MY LIFE...on men that were not worth my time. Men that did not deserve me. I am a great person, loving, honest, faithful, humorous, trusting, the list goes on really. And yet, I always land myself in relationships that only make my heart hurt more. I gave myself a deadline...to end the relationship I am currently in...of August. I need to get out of this lifestyle. Its only a matter of time...soon enough I will have my freedom and find my peace. There is light on the horizon and I am darn near running towards it.

0 comments: