CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am exhausted. Incredibly exhausted. Had a really great weekend with the entire family camping out at Ledges state park and I have not been able to get completely caught up on my missed sleep as of yet. Here is a picture of MOST of our camping party


I found out last night that my ex fiance is expecting another baby soon. I am happy for him...well more so for his girlfriend than for him...he is a terrible father. I am sure she will make a great mother though. Makes me a little sad though. When will it be my turn? I think I am okay with giving up on the hopes of having more children. After all, I do have my niece and nephews to pacify that yearning a little bit. On a better note, Baby Nathan's headstone was finally laid last week. Just in time for Memorial Day :-)


My little boy graduates from fifth grade next week. Here in a little bit I am going to take a trip up to his school to give him my digital camera so that he can take pictures of his field trip...maybe I will just hang on to my camera and go with him? Not sure yet. It is both exciting and saddening that he is growing up so fast. I am happy for him. Sad for me haha.

0 comments: