CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get out of my ureta already!

Mollie made it home safely a few hours ago, she had to pull over in the middle of the night and take a quick snooze. I am glad she did that. Thank you Lord for guiding her back to Texas safely.

On another note, I spent 6 hours in the emergency room today. Found out that I have a kidney stone that is attempting to expel itself out of my body. It is incredibly excruciating. The pain is on the right side, and to be honest...I thought it was another ectopic (since I am 27days late!!!) However, I have had ten negative pregnancy tests so it is safe to say...that I really am not pregnant. I just have something weird going on with my reproductive system. I will be going to see a doctor about it soon.

Well, that is all I want to write for now...my side hurts too much to continue writing.

0 comments: