CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The fast approaching Mother's holiday

It's coming a lot faster than I want it to. Mother's day signifies the anniversary to the one time that the love of my life betrayed my trust and committed the worst crime in the realm of relationships....he was unfaithful. Although it will be two full years...I should be celebrating the fact that the incident is behind us....but I am reminded annually that he did...for that one moment two years ago....he was willing to throw it all away.
Luckily we have worked through it, but to be completely honest, I do not think I will ever be completely over it. It's hard to trust him. Even though I want to, that one incident always lingers in the back of my mind...what if it happens again...

On another note, this will be my baby sister's first mother's day. She should be able to hold her baby and be grateful that she is a mother, but sadly she will be remembering exactly what she lost just two months ago. My mom was going to purchase her a charm or a necklace. I think that will help ease some of her heartache on this dreadful man made holiday.

My son is eleven...and I can almost guarantee that he will probably bring me something cute home from school. What I would really like would be for everyone to get along, everyone to help me with some of the unpacking that we still have left to do, and lastly, everyone to let me sleep in past 8am. Man I would love for the opportunity to sleep in until noon...those were the days!

Hopefully my mother, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, mother in law, and sister in law all have a fabulous Mother's Day...lets add me in there too...I would like a good one too LOL

0 comments: