CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Matter of My Concern


I find myself scared. Scared to death. I have only had my father in my life for a couple of years now. In all actuality he has been in my life since birth, however, he has struggled with addictions that were far greater than the love for his family...so he has not been present in my life. He missed so much for so many years, and so did we. Recently, I have started to have a little bit of concern about my dad suffering another relapse. He has done this before...the whole "stay sober for a while thing" but has never made it THIS long. And I am trying my best NOT to blame my mother. They were trying to (for lack of a better term) get back "together" and a few weeks ago...her ex boyfriend...just popped back up in the picture. So she blew my dad off. I understand with everything that they have been through why she would be hesitant on letting him back in...but GOD please do not let this be true. I have wanted a daddy for my entire life, and for a short period of time I was given one. I am sad. I am very sad. I do not want this to end. Please do not let my suspicions be correct. God please give me the strength and the courage to say something. I need to get him help now. Before it escalates. I am so scared to lose what I have wanted my entire life. Please Please Please DO NOT LET THIS BE TRUE.

0 comments: