CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

God is at work in our family...I can feel it!

For one full year I have been tuning into Christian music. Honestly, I can't imagine what life was like before I had this as my foundation. It makes me sad to think about the old me. Hopefully in another year I will be able to look back at all of my fabulous accomplishments and achievements and be proud of myself for doing good for myself and for others especially. Praise God for all the great changes I made in my life. Hopefully he is laying the ground work for change within my family. In two weeks my entire family will be taking Alpha together. I can't wait! It will be a great bonding experience <3 and hopefully they will be going with an open and softened heart and will hear The Good News and accept it!!!

0 comments: