CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pleading for Grace

It's Monday. No one likes Monday. Except for me. Monday symbolizes so much more than the start of the work week to me. For me it is the first day of a four day stretch of sobriety for Tyler. Which essentially means I will have four days without being yelled at and will not get verbally assaulted for a while. I can breath now and momentarily let my guard down. This is no way to live. I need God's grace more than ever. I am searching in places I know better than to go, looking for positive attention. I know I will not find love in those arms, yet I continually pursue. Lord please please please give me the strength to follow my heart only. I am yours Lord. Use me for your will. I follow you. Lord please speak to my heart and guide me where you want me to go.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: