CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The month of doom is fast approaching

Sitting in my car on the way to work I get plenty of time for reflections. My path regularly passes the cemetery that Grandpa and Nathan were laid to rest. It breaks my heart that I drive past them everyday and have not had time to visit them since last memorial day. In all fairness there was construction last summer and I do work a busy schedule. It is nearing the one year anniversary that Nathan was born and met Jesus as well as the eleventh anniversary that Grandpa passed. The month of February is fast becoming a month that our family would like removed from the calendar. My aunt and uncle were also killed in a fire on the 21st 30years ago. Tyler dad died on the14th and his step dad on the 17th. I can guarantee yet again I will be pushed aside on Valentines day. At least I don't really have to get excited for anything....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: