CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Brighter days ahead!

It's 1am, I'm still wide awake, obviously. I got the shirts ordered for the walk. I am going to post the draft, and hopefully later I remember to post the final product. Things are getting a little easier, day by day. I am realizing now more than ever just how much God loves me. The way He has comforted me in my grief, amazes me! He knows just what I need, when I need it. I am so thankful for everything. I am starting to come to terms with losing Dallas. I am sad, but I am finally accepting that this is how it is. He is gone, for now. I once wrote Dallas a letter...right before he died actually. In the letter I told him how much I loved him(or her) and how I could wait to meet them until they were healthy enough to live. I said that I wanted them to stay put... Hindsight is 20/20. It's ironic. I wanted him then, but wanted to wait to see him. I miss him now, and hope that it is a long time before I see him again. Hopefully I have a lot of time left on my clock. I am in no rush. He is with Jesus, safe, happy, and healthy! We will meet again, someday. I have also started to try to open up my heart to my pregnant friends again. It's taking time, and although it stings a little still, I can feel myself finding joy for them again. God bless them. I wish little Dallas could have been here, but since he isn't, it is time that this momma start to move on with life. Enough of this dark cloud of depression already! Time for life to perk up! Time for that beautiful sun to start showering me with rays of joy again! Thank you Lord for every blessing, and trial, you have given me. Without them, who knows where I would be.

0 comments: