CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sun shining bright on me today

Got the shirts back for the walk, they look great. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I want to walk for my sweet little one, but I also am just starting to move forward with things. The daily crying has let up a bit. I am starting to cry less and less. Rather than becoming consumed with my emotions now, I am just getting choked up and fighting back tears...some say it's covering up my pain...I say it is progress. My dark and gloomy cloud, little by little is beginning to fade. A glimmer of sunshine is gleaming through. All because of God. Call me crazy, say what you will, but I am grateful for ALL that He has done for me. Even my trials. He is shaping me into who He made me to be. Someday all of this will make sense, but until then I remain strong in my belief that He has a plan for me. Here is the final version of the shirts

0 comments: