CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Answers please...

I am trying my best to contain my anger in check right now. Tonight I went to a class at the church. When I got home Tyler was slobbering drunk, on a Sunday night mind you!!! I ignored him, got him to go to bed... Then he wakes up stumbles to the bathroom, or so I thought. A few seconds later I hear my sob yelling. I get up to see what's going on to find drunken stupid Tyler peeing on my sons bedroom door. Hey dumbass! Does that look like a toilet to you? I have enough going on. I don't need his "extra" alcohol days bogging me down too. My dad says I should just pray about it. He is probably right. Heavenly Father you are awesome. You are mighty. You are God. I am a sinner who gets angry and yells at a sick man on a weekly basis. Thank you for blessing me with many good days with this man. Lord please lead him to You and show him Your glory. Let him see You and everything you have done to and for him so that he can change his ways and live a healthier, more productive lifestyle. Lord, he really is a good man with a bad problem. He just needs someone to help him, and after four years...I am beginning to think it's not me. Lord please direct me in the path you want me to follow. If a life with him is what you will, then please help heal his heart so that I can begin to feel the joy again.

0 comments: