CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

3 months:not a day goes by...

Three months have come, and gone. I have been hit with the harsh reality that any day, my fellow preggers friends are going to be not only having their baby showers but also delivering their babies. My arms will remain empty. My heart will remain wounded. And my soul feeling like it has a gaping hole. Losing my little boy has truly molded me into the short tempered and impatient neurotic lunatic that I am today. I cried every day this week for him. Perhaps because the walk is in two days? Admitting that I am walking for my son is basically admitting and accepting that he is GONE. I haven't completely accepted it. Little by little I grasp it a little more. I'm so tired. Btw the one liner in the title "not a day goes bye" it's awesome?! Definitely going to be the basis of my next tattoo :). It will be beautiful

0 comments: